Sunday, December 9, 2012

Joseph Delgado—Hi.

So, I'm Joseph.

Our first post is to introduce ourself to the group, even though you already know me quite well.  Hello, Nicki, Cami, and Taylor. I'm obviously the only male in the group. . . And I don't know why I just found that fact of useful substance to this post.  Regardless, with our discussions, I would like to provide that I believe we all think similarly.

. . . 

Okay, I really don't know what else to write here.  "You should use the first post to introduce yourself as a reader to the rest of the group."  OKAY.  HI I'M A READER IN YOUR GROUP.  WHATEVER.

I'm drinking tea as I write this, but I just burned my tongue, so I'm a little bitter with things right now.  So sorry.

I'm posting this after the fact of reading the book, so I would just like to say that I enjoyed working with you all and I would not have been able to understand this collection of poems without you.  I did love the work.  And I loved it even more after we discussed it.  It really hit home for me.

I think she gets it.  I think she understands that it's okay not to be okay just as long as you work toward being happy.

I'm Joseph and I'm a reader in this group.  I'm ready for Christmas Break.

-Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment