Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stag's Leap intro


Hello, World.

So, for the first part of this post, I am supposed to introduce myself to the group. Hello Nicki, Taylor, and Joseph. I, as you already know, am Cami Shoe and I picked the book Stags Leap to read and blog about. I am also supposed to identify myself as a reader. So, without further ado, I would like to point out to all of you that I am, in fact, a reader.

I would like to say that I am writing this post after I read the entire book (Shame on me). When I first picked this book, I thought that it would be extremely boring and hard to read like Shakespeare. I partly picked this book because I knew that poems were not my favorite so if I had someone in my group, like Nicki, she would explain things to me about the poems and I would understand it more. I obviously was taken by surprise. This book was not only a joy to read but it was also very smooth and easy to read. I loved the style of the book and I liked the flow (sorry prof. kauf.). I will soon be writing other posts on some individual poems in different parts of the book and what I thought of them.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

-Cami Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment